1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to Biker Group except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Biker Group - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Biker Group. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Biker Group - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Biker Group has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Biker Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Biker Group assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. Biker Group makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that Biker Group- endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. Biker Group actively enforces its copyrights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Like many websites, this site uses "cookie" technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use are anonymous and do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively. Your computer may also store a cache of the webpages you visit, you can delete this and the cookies with a simple procedure present in most browsers.
By using this website you are giving your consent for the use of such cookies.
Our raw server logs - which contain your ip address, operating system, web browser information and records the pages and documents viewed - are archived for one month and then removed from the server. We do this so we can track unauthorised server activity as part of a business critical need to prevent fraud.
The server also logs anonymous activity for the purpose of recording traffic statistics to enable us to view web traffic on various sections of the website.
This website may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
We do not give any personal information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do so only in accordance with the law.
Whilst creating this website we have made every effort to ensure that all pages are accessible to everyone according to the W3C WAI guidelines.
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
Content has been separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout.
Only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers are used.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the page content is still readable.
Navigation items have background changes to highlight links.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Links are written to make sense out of context.
Links to external websites open up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
No images are used to convey information.
No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Tables are only used for layout purposes if there is no other feasible way of representing the information to the required effect.
This web site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Apple Macintosh, you can press Control and Option + an access key.
Home = h
Site Map = m
About us = a
Contact Us = c
Terms, Privacy & Cookies= t
Tab indexes are set such that the content links are in the sequence they appear on the page.